confused...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Life been rather chaotic nowadays.. projects coming at me one after another.. exams failing one after another.. IVP and marathon juz arnd the corner.. sian.. wat am I gonna do sia.. IVPs also dunno wat event to take part in.. dunno whether to go single.. plus projects are piling up.. hav to hand in by wk 14.. and its still in a mess.. haiz… dun like the feeling of it… gotta work harder.. lolz.. haiz.. juz hope I can survive thru dis yr without repeating.. otherwise damn jialat liao.. damn scared I’m gonna hav to drop canoeing.. love it very much.. but I promised my parents I’ll hav to at least do well.. sigh.. wat am I gonna do..

Denise juz got hospitalized on tue nite.. scared the wits out of me.. went to hospital nxt day to visit.. her ex, Jason came over arnd 4 to pass her things and stayed til arnd 830.. quite a nice guy larh.. (doesn’t mean I really like him.. juz tht I dun mind tht much.. ).. came back today arnd 12.. skipped 2 lects.. :P was too worried to stay in class anyway.. got quite worried when she said she had an headache.. left a while after her father came.. tht was arnd 745 I tink.. her dad’s a very nice guy.. rushed off to dinner with my family as it was my elder sis’s bday.. if nt 4 tht I dun even feel like leaving sia.. sigh..juz cant relax sia.. parents keep asking why got such a worried look on my face.. sighz.. juz quite overly worried I guess.. juz kinda.. dunno larh.. see her suffering juz makes me feel helpless.. sighz.. really hope she recovers soon.. until den, I’ll be her temporary maid bah.. it’s the only thing I can do..

*going insane with worries.. lolz.. *



the armour!
Ethan Yue Jun De
09/08/88
Leo
loves bball and canoe sprinting
NP student
msn address and friendster: skull_haven@hotmail.com, add me if u wan. (:


armites!
[addie`]
[alvin`]
[athiyah`]
[audrey`]
[christabel`]
[carolina`]
[chinchong`]
[collin`]
[denise`]
[Diana`]
[Eunice`]
[Geraldine`]
[huihui`]
[huijia`]
[huiwen`]
[joanna`]
[jiaying`]
[madina`]
[marcus`]
[mouse`]
[qianru`]
[serene`]
[shalinee`]
[shilin`]
[syaz`]
[priscila`]
[yicher`]
[yuanling`]
[NACC!]
[LOLZ! :P]
[Yisi`]


color me!!




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com